Takhat Sachkhand Sri Hazur Sahib is the principthe Indian state Deccan region. It marks the site where Guru Gobind Singh had his camp in 1708, after the departure of the Emperor Bahadur Shah and where, in October 2008, the 300th anniversary celebration of the Guruship of Guru Granth Sahib took place. The tenth Guru held his court and congregation here. It is the site of his own tent where he was convalescing after he was attacked by assassins and the place at which Guru Gobind Singh ji ‘s light rose to rejoin the light of the Creator.
- Hazur Sahib Tour, Chandigarh to Hazur Sahib
- Hazur Sahib Tour, Delhi to Hazur Sahib
- Hazur Sahib Tours from chandigarh
- Hazur Sahib Chandigarh Tour packages
- Car rental Chandigarh to Hazur Sahib Tour packages
- Taxi service Chandigarh to Hazur Sahib Tour packages